What’s on at Build It Live Bicester?
So, what’s on at Build It Live? Our annual events are packed with exhibitors to meet, products to discover, seminars and workshops to hear and features to satisfy your information needs. Our shows include something for everyone, no matter how far along you are on your self build journey!
If you’re planning a self build, renovating a property or looking to add light, space or value to your current home, then make sure you take time out to get all the advice you need – from a whole host of experts.
Taking place on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd October 2021, Build It Live Bicester will provide you with the tools, information and inspiration you need to make your project a success.
- Meet hundreds of the UK’s leading suppliers, see thousands of products on display and specify the right items for your project.
- Attend dozens of daily FREE seminars and workshops.
- Meet Build It’s team of industry experts, with decades of knowledge and experience under their belts. Make sure you book a session early, for a FREE face-to-face consultation.
- See a cut-away show home at ‘1st-fix’ with the Naked House – a fascinating insight into how things are installed, from ICF blockwork to underfloor heating.
- Visit the Land Zone to discover the various routes to finding the right plot, and browse a gallery of available plots across the UK.
- Gain inspiration and confidence from real Build It readers who have already realised their self build dreams. Hear their stories, ask them questions and gain tips on how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Visit the Heating Advice Clinic to decide upon the best heat source for your home.
- Book an appointment and discuss your project with an expert estimator, to better understand how much it will cost to build the home of your dreams.
- Hear how to build a sustainable home and gain one-to-one advice on a range of issues, including renewable energy and environmentally friendly building techniques.