6b The Walk, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9AJ
Stand No. Bicester
We are constantly evolving our designs of new build oak frame Homes and Annexe buildings for the custom and self-build sector providing various design options and ideas which can be customized and tailored to suit specific requirements and site parameters. We also offer a full bespoke design and build service.
- Architectural planning and building regulation services
- Detailed drawings
- Thermal compliance reports (required for new build)
- Combined Oak frame design drawings and Structural design calculations (required for building control approval).
- Oak frame manufacture and on-site assembly
- ‘SIPS’ encapsulation design & assembly which include the external & internal walls, roof and first floor (the entire building structure)
- A BBA approved weather tight ‘wrap’ system
Our company founder and director Andrew Jiggins has spent 36 years in the UK construction industry within Architecture, Surveying, Structural Engineering and Oak Frame design.
Before leaving school Andrew began working with his father who taught him the trade of carpentry and joinery. He began his career in Structural Engineering and soon moved on to employment with an independent Architectural consultant where Andrew gained vast
experience on various timber frame projects to complex large bespoke new house build commissions. ‘As an Architectural Consultant, having the Structural knowledge first hand has enabled me to identify and solve key structural issues with any design from the outset.’ This
knitted combination of practical and technical skills is unique to the construction industry.
With the combined knowledge of Structural Engineering and Architectural building design in his early twenties, Andrew was appointed as an ‘in house’ architect by a Structural Engineering practice to work on one of the largest construction projects in the UK at the time for a multi-national blue-chip client. Further appointments have been by ‘design & build’ contractors and large Carpentry companies providing quantity surveying, contract and
project management on large scale commercial & residential projects within London and the South East of England.