Unit 13, Island Carr Industrial Estate, Island Carr Road, Brigg, North Lincolnshire DN20 8PD
Stand No. Bicester
The Stove Box ensures your stove will get hotter quicker and stay warmer longer, using less fuel and benefiting the environment.
After designing and installing fireplaces for over 35 years we have created a product that offers 4 ways of installing a stove. The benefits are:
• A separate flue collar (5” and 6”) which can be adjusted both forward and backward. This enables the collar to line up with the existing flue.
• Quicker on site installation.
• A nice square ridged opening.
• Because of the insulation when the box is inserted in the opening, performance is enhanced from the stove. Direct heat is maintained in the room.
• The stove fitted in a stove box will get hotter quicker and stay warmer longer by using less fuel.